Securities services settlement
SECURITIES SERVICES SETTLEMENT
Our client is a Bank is a Luxembourg-based fully fledged financial institution, active in Private Banking and Asset Management. In order to reinforce their team, we are looking for a Back-Office Settlement officer for a fixed term contract of six months.
- Verify that the trade (purchase, sale) instructions (Swift/Web) from the Investment Managers, Lending Agent and Clients are correctly processed;
- Solve any mismatching with the concerned counterparty;
- Input manually trade transactions received by fax;
- Follow up on pre- and post-settlement problems;
- Perform tasks related to the securities lending activity;
- Ensure agreed deadlines are matched, as well as proper application of the policies and procedures in place.
- Bac + 3 Bachelor in Accounting, Banking or Economics, or equivalent experience;
- First experience in the custody business (ideally between 12 and 24 months);
- Excellent overall banking knowledge;
- SWIFT and Microsoft suite knowledge;
- Fluency in English.
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.