A global financial services firm is looking for a Systems Administrator to join their team. This is a full-time, permanent position located in Jersey City.
The job responsibilities include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Plan and coordinate day-to-day operation and maintenance of enterprise hardware and software systems and servers, including installation, testing and troubleshooting
- Implement, maintain, and upgrade Linux & Windows servers, VMware virtualization technologies, etc.
- Troubleshoot and identify sources of problems and bring issues to resolution
- Strong experience with Networking (Routing, Firewalls, DNS, etc.) and Virtualization technologies
- Hands-on experience working with Windows & Linux environments, Active Directory, etc.
- Strong knowledge of Active Directory and supporting technologies
- Working with Hyper-converged infrastructure stack, etc.
- Scripting experience (Python, Powershell, etc.)
- Strong technical skills related to VMware, Hyper-V, Nutanix, etc.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.