- Training and coaching of people such that their skills further develop by reviewing their work and giving feedback for learning;
- Ensure that people generate as much as possible of the tasks assigned to them, billable to clients;
- Ensure that new methodologies, standards, new regulations, are applied and rolled out within the delivery teams;
- Together with the other Principal team members develop and maintain standards;
- Ensure that work delivered for clients is compliant internal compliance manuals, and the local regulatory framework;
- Our organisation is strongly process driven. The Principals have a special role in following the processes as defined and help improving such processes on an ongoing basis;
- Work closely together with the other functions that all client deadlines and milestones are met as per the plan;
- Work together with the Planning Department to ensure the planning assumptions and input are correct;
- Support and provide input in the appraisal of people whom the Principal has worked with, trained or coached;
- Ensure that invoicing and time writing is carried out as per the formal process as laid down;
- Carry out and review the processing of annual accounts, VAT declarations, CIT declarations, regulatory and statutory filing;
- Review work done by staff such as bookkeeping, payments and filings.
To apply for this role, the following qualifications are required:
- A financial or economics education Bachelor or Master level;
- Significant experience as auditor or accountant in the Fund Administration business;
- Has successfully and led a team of people and demonstrated people management skills;
- Financial and fund industry experience.
If your background fits with the above mentioned specifications, please provide us with the updated version of your resume.
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.