FX Pricing Manager - Top Tier Investment bank
A Top Tier Investment bank are recruiting for a FX Pricing Manager, to be located in London. This contact role is initially a 12-month rolling contract due to start February 2019 and is offering a competitive daily rate.
The role is ideally looking for knowledge and understanding of retail banking & wealth management and foreign exchange (FX). The FX Pricing Manager will be expected to act as a global lead for pricing and value related topics.
You will lead, develop, implement and monitor new pricing strategies across the business to maximise profit growth and profitability in line with business goals.
The FX Pricing Manager will be expected to have the following knowledge & experience:
- Develop value modelling capability in pricing
- Prior FX experience
- Experience in strategic pricing
- Experience in establishing & executing data driven analytical approaches
- Experience in price optimisation modelling
- Experience within the retail financial services sector on a Global Scale
- Provide leadership on latest payments trend, innovation and transformation, and have the ability evolve, modify and adapt in a dynamic environment.
This is a critical role, so if this is of interest to you, please send me the most recent copy of your CV.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales