Currently looking for a Network Engineer who is highly motivated and comfortable joining an existing team in the Financial Industry. This Network Engineer will work with latency issues, multicast routing and intermittent packet loss. Experience within the trading industry is a preferred but not required. This Network Engineer position is a full time, permanent role in Chicago.
What you get to do:
- Solve critical problems in network environment such as: Multicast routing // datacenter designing // latency issues // packet loss
- Automate tasks
- Enhance existing IT policies and procedures // configurations and technologies
- Support network as well as the application environment
- Troubleshoot the network and systems // bit level to the application layer
- Work in a very high paced environment
What we look for:
- Experience with Low Latency
- Extensive knowledge with multicast networks including design and troubleshooting (SM, DM, PIM, Anycast, etc.)
- Experience with switch architecture (ASICs and packet flow // current generation switches and routers)
- Routing protocol experience (EIGRP, BGP and OSPF).
- Scripting language or Programming language knowledge
- Five+ years' experience in Network Administration or Engineering
- Previously worked in a 24/7 environment
-Bachelor's Degree from a 4 year University with degree in Computer Science, Information Science, or related field
- Strong GPA (3.5 GPA)
Please send your resume to the link below to speak regarding this opportunity!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.