A leading full-service commercial bank is looking for a tactful leader with working IT knowledge and experience to manage their network and security infrastructure. This is a full-time, permanent position located in Midtown Manhattan. Competitive salary, bonus, and benefits dependent on experience level.
The job responsibilities include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Provide exceptional advice and guidance within the IT and firewall networks
- Maintain relationships with third party suppliers/vendors as they relate to security products, devices, configure and troubleshoot network security, and firewalls infrastructure
- Responsible for enhancing and supporting large scale network infrastructure monitoring and support (WAN/LAN, etc.)
- Provide technical escalation for complex problems, and provide guidance to staff such as training, performance, attendance, etc.
- Analyze network and firewall related issues and provide solutions
- Manage traffic optimization and routing resilience
- Hands on experience using Forescout, NSX, and Network Segmentation
- Prior team leadership or management experience
- Strong knowledge of security devices: TCP/IP, VPN, DNS, NTP, DHCP, load-balancers, firewalls, VPNs, IDP/IDS
- Working knowledge with Systems performance monitoring, Palo Alto firewalls and network infrastructure
- Competitive salary and bonus program
- Excellent health benefits package
- 401k plan with generous company match
- Gym reimbursement and award winning wellness program
- Pet insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.