Senior Cloud Developer
- Type de fonction CDI et CDD
- Salaire US$150000 - US$300000 per annum + competitive
- Lieu Norwalk, Connecticut
- Secteurs Technologie bancaire
**Please note that full relocation assistance can be provided.
As a Cloud Developer at this prestigious investment firm, you'll come in at the ground floor of a global public cloud buildout. This is a truly greenfield initiative so your role will be to design, implement and engineer complex cloud solutions with a focus around Infrastructure-as-Code and security.
Solution design will be a key aspect of this position, but you will also be extremely hands-on and viewed as a subject matter expert when it comes to public cloud solutions, infrastructure-as-code and large-scale automation. You'll also be a partner to developers with the goal of making yours, and everyone else's lives easier.
The right person for this role will consider him/herself a disruptor with a passion for innovation in the cloud.
- Design and engineer cloud solutions that focus on infrastructure-as-code and security
- Develop the automation layer for the global cloud platform
- Design, engineer and provision cloud infrastructure for new workloads in AWS, Azure and/or GCP.
- Establish and maintain the CI/CD pipeline (in the Atlassian suite)
- Orchestrate and manage AMI pipelines/lifecycle using AWS, Jenkins, Artifactory, Packer, Vagrant, Terraform, CloudFormation, Chef and Ansible
- Experience with blue/green or A/B deployments
- Provide guidance to the application teams on the usage and implementation of cloud infrastructure
- Strong experience with public cloud platforms (AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.)
- Development experience in at least one language (Python, C, Ruby, Java, etc.)
- Experience with technologies like AWS CloudFormation, Terraform, AWS CodeDeploy, Jira, Git
- Automation of AWS services like EC2, IAM, S3, Lambda, SQS, SNS, etc. or relative cloud products
- Strong knowledge of configuration management technologies
- Proficiency with CI/CD automation via Jenkins, Artifactory, Packer, Vagrant, AWS Code Pipeline
- Experience containerizing applications (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Strong experience in Cloud Computing, with exposure to AWS
- Proven experience with cloud infrastructure design (not just deployment or implementation experience)
If this sounds like you, apply now!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.