- Type de fonction Contract
- Salaire competitive
- Lieu South Holland, Netherlands
- Secteurs IT, Informatique de gestion, IT-Consulting
Voor een leuke opdracht gever van ons met een locatie zowel in Almere als in de buurt van Rotterdam, ben ik op zoek naar een technisch applicatie beheerder voor een opdracht van 3-6 maanden.
You will be responsible for operational and technical application management on integration applications and integration components.
This will require translating business requirements with users to specifications for integration programmers using your knowledge of the key applications at our companies (located in the Netherlands and Scandinavia) combined with your knowledge about integration.
It also means that you will be checking the quality on delivered (externally programmed) integration components. Furthermore we will ask you to implement changes on integration components using release management process including maintenance of the documentation.
Other important part of the job is to deliver support and operational maintenance on our application (via the incident and change management process). As application integration manager you will contribute to continuous process and system improvement.
In this role you will be part the Application Management team of about 15 persons. You will report into the Manager Application Integrations.
We are looking for a flexible result focused and pro-active colleague, who has analytical skills combined with strong technical knowledges on integration technologies. Are you that service oriented team player with eye for detail who has:
- Minimum 4 years IT experience with Bachelor's degree;
- Demonstrate good verbal and written communication skills with technical and non-technical clients;
- Write and speak in the English language;
- 2+ years of experience with integration solutions;
- In depth knowledge of the use of specific Integration Applications: Mulesoft, Mec, Domino TDI, ETL, SQL, Web Services;
- Practical knowledge of- and experience with ICT technologies like XML XSD XSLT, scripting, Web Services, Java, EDI, SFTP;
- Knowledge of routing, firewalls and security protocols;
- Knowledge of communication protocols;
- Assist in building data translations using the proper business rules;
- Able to work with ServiceNow (incident and change management) and Mavim (process description).
Ben je geinteresseerd en kom je in de nabije toekomst beschikbaar dan zie ik graag je CV tegemoet.