Accounts Receivable Specialist
As an Accounts Receivable Specialist, your job responsibilities will include customer billings, cash collections, payment processing, contract reviews, customer analysis, and several other ad-hoc tasks. Main duties would be as follows:
- Ensure timely collection of outstanding customer balances.
- Respond to customer and internal inquiries in a timely manner and with a helpful and productive response.
- Review customer contracts to ensure proper set-up in our accounting system.
- Timely invoice customers per their contract.
- Perform special projects as needed.
The ideal candidate for this role would have the following:
- University degree in accounting.
- 1 or more years of experience in Accounting.
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles.
- Organizational, analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Excel and other MS office programs.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize the various responsibilities, and understand the interdependencies of others within the function of this role.
- Detail-oriented, dependable, and have a strong work ethic.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Proficient in Japanese and English.
Our client is flexible on requirements and happy to see candidates with high potential and desire to improve/launch their accounting career.