Anti Money Laundering Manager
Are you a skilled AML compliance professional? Do you have experience in retail banking or financial services, and want to jump-start your career?
As the lead AML manager, you'll be the contact point for all FSA and regulatory matters, as well as serve the role of Japan AML Officer.
An international American financial institution with over 150 years of global dominance
- Be the compliance subject matter expert for global financial crime compliance (GFCC)
- Manage all aspects over GFCC area
- Conduct 2nd line business monitoring
- Act as a hiring manager with people-management responsibilities
- Lead local enterprise-wide compliance projects
- 10+ years of regulatory / AML compliance experience within financial services
- Strong understanding of Japan's laws governing financial crime
- Native-level Japanese, fluent English
- Hands-on experience with internal control functions
- Proved leadership experience to management people and business projects