Credit Analyst Manager
Are you a skilled Equity Analyst with 5-7 years of experience? Do you want to become a credit analyst specialist? Are you looking for high pay and work-life balance? Do you have an active personality for field research?
As a credit analyst for Japanese Equities, you will be making key investment decisions as well as running analytic reports over several sectors. You'll gain invaluable experience in both credit rating ability and the decision making process; you will have full investment ownership.
About the Company
An international asset management firm with over 100 years of industry excellence
- Write credit reports on Japanese corporate bond issuers in Japanese and English
- Conduct semi-macro research and industry analysis
- Produce relative value analyses based on a fundamental credit analysis
- Participate in bond issuers' IR meetings and maintain contact with external sources
- 5+ years of equity analysis at financial institutions
- CFA and/or CMA preferred
- Native-level Japanese and fluent English