Finance Manager - Japan
Our client is a multinational AI technology company, with a strong presence in Japan and operations around the world.
Our client is seeking a Finance Manager who will handle all aspects of their statutory accounting and act as a key business partner for all departments locally. Your main tasks would include:
- Prepare IFRS based financial reports required by the Financial Instruments and Exchange Act & Japanese Companies Act.
- Coordinate monthly closing for Japanese entities with the global finance team in HQ.
- Prepare financial and non-financial documents requested by Japanese financial regulators and investment banks.
- Deal with audit and quarterly review requirement from CPA firm.
- Ad-hoc tasks to support business operations.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting
- 3 years of experience in Japanese public companies in charge of regulatory financial disclosure
- 5 years of experience in accounting/finance related or accounting audit with hands-on support preferred
- JCPA / USCPA a strong plus
- Business level English writing and speaking
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized
- Ability to work independently and under high pressure