FP&A Assistant Manager
FP&A Assistant Accounting Manager role at multinational beverage company responsible for all aspect of financial analysis.
As an assistant manager, this position help entity's management team by providing timely and relevant financial information and analysis and will be including but not limiting to planning and preparing budget and forecasts, closing books and preparing financial dashboard,/quarterly closing deck/report, and performing other as hoc analysis and reports as requires by the management.
- Group reporting: Variance analysis and dashboard/deck for financial reporting based on Global guideline
- Monthly and regularly schedule reports relating to volume, sale, A&P, S&C
- Full company P&L budget based on Global guideline
- Full company P&L forecasts based on Global guideline
- Manage as hoc financial analysis and reporting request from management
- Support Global and Regional financial initiatives/projects as required
Financial Governance and Controls
- Secure compliance through maintenance, documentation and execution of internal controls in line with company policy
- Support in driving strong governance and controls within company
<Rewards & Benefits>
- Global functions including but not limiting to Global Operations, Global controller Office and Global Tax & Treasury
- Reporting to Director of Finance
- At least 5 years of experience in accounting, of which minimum 2 years of experience in financial analysis utilizing advanced management reporting systems
- Good skills in English and fluent in Japanese, oral and written
- Experience of consumer goods sales and marketing financial analysis is plus
- Good knowledge in international and Japanese accounting principles (IFRS/UGGAAP/JGAAP)
- SAP and Congnos TM1
- Strong computer skills in Word, Excel, business systems, etc
Are you an ambitious Senior Accountant? Please kindly reply with your most updated resume or speak to Maasa Takagi about this job.