The role is responsible for all aspects of financial analysis and performance management, including but not limiting to planning and preparing budget and forecasts, preparing financial dashboard, preparing quarterly closing deck, preparing monthly volume / shipment / depletion report, and performing other ad hoc analysis and reports as required by the management.
- Prepare financial reports and analysis that facilitate the performance management.
- Group reporting: Prepare variance analysis and dashboard / deck for financial reporting based on global guidelines
- Management reporting; Prepare monthly and regularly scheduled reports relating to volume on time to support effective decision making
- Budgeting: Prepare full company P&L budget based on Global guidelines
- Forecasting: Prepare full company P&L forecasts (quarterly plus periodical landing forecasts) based on global guidelines
- Manage ad hoc financial analysis and reporting requests from management
- Support global and regional financial initiatives / projects as required.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in general accounting and finance in financial analysis utilizing advanced management reporting systems
- Native Japanese language skill
- Business spoken and written English