<About the company>
One of the world's leading marketing agencies, that has more than 100 office all over the world. They has 600 employee in Japan and aggressively growing.
FP&A role at international marketing marketing agency in charge of quarterly forecast, annual business plan and budget and analyses.
- Prepare quarterly business forecasts, track actual results and provide meaningful explanation on variances between forecast vs. actual.
- Provide regular updates to local business leaders for review to ensure target profitability
- Prepare various reports to global/region offices
- Develop the annual business plan/budget and presentation material for global review
- Respond to ad-hoc requests from global/regional offices
- Attend meetings to understand the local business to provide advice from financial perspective
- Conduct various analyses for the local business leaders to support their critical decision making
<Rewards & Benefits>
- Flexible working time
- Industry leader
- Great career potential with the opportunity to move overseas in the future
- Diverse workload based on revenue recognition, FP&A, GA and reporting
- Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Basic knowledge in business planning (3+ years of experience in planning preferred but not required)
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel is essential. Ability to work with large volumes of raw data
- Good command of business English (oral and written)
- Experience in SAP ERP or other ERP systems preferred
- Good understanding of business processes and drive to translate numbers into recommendations to actionable plans
- Willingness and ability to go beyond the assigned tasks