Head of Accounting
Rare job opportunity for a Head of Accounting to help set up and manage the accounting function and lead the company for an IPO.
<About the company>
We have a great client who is looking for a Head of Accounting. If you have experience working in a medium sized company with a small accounting team and have IPO experience, this could be a perfect role for you.
Act as a business partner and financial adviser for the company and lead them through an IPO process in the future.
- Set up full cycle accounting processes from scratch for subsidiaries after M&A and lead monthly, quarterly and yearly closing activities
- Prepare for a future IPO, be the window dealing with investors and banks and working closely with stakeholders
- Process improvement activities to shorten and make efficient current reporting systems and accounting cycles
- Deal with local tax and ensure all requirements are met
- Make sure internal controls are adequately followed and make suggestions to improve the current system
- Be a key member of cross-functional projects in the business, leading managers and members of transactional accounting department towards the future and motivate them for their proactive contributions.
<Rewards & Benefits>
- Competitive salary package
- Great work life balance
- Great career opportunity in your experience with IPO
- Japanese: Native level (Verbal, reading and writing)
- English: Business level (TOEIC score 800-990. Good at verbally communication as well)
- Good communication skill including documentation, presentation abilities
- Strong leadership/Ownership
- More than 5 years of experiences working in the accounting or finance functions as a supervisor / leader, which is responsible for multiple staff
- Working experiences as a management position in a similar size of company (100)