This is a great position for someone who is a problem solver and highly analytical looking to do market analysis for expansion and growth in a challenging and fast paced environment.
<About the company>
This client is a multinational IT company offering a variety of services that is peer-to-peer based and business to peer. The company has operations in over 785 metropolitan areas worldwide. The APAC office is located in Japan and has many new products and expansion plans in the region.
- You will be an owner of impactful initiatives, responsible for strategic design and execution of programs.
- You will conduct analysis and user researches based on both qualitative and quantitative data, get into details, and identify the opportunities for improvements.
- You will design, build and deploy the innovative solutions to address user's pain points and to improve the processes.
- You will influence both internal and external stakeholders and collaborate across a wide variety of functions and levels.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in a fast-growing environment.
- Evidence of complete ownership of a multifaceted project with many stakeholders highly valued.
- Solid analytical ability and end-to-end ownership.
- Ability to discover user insights based on qualitative and quantitative analysis, turning insights into strategies, and drive executions in a scalable and efficient way.
- Reliable, effective stakeholder management and communications.
- Attention to detail and capability to work on multiple projects in parallel without compromising the quality of deliverables.
- Flexible self-starter, comfortable with changes.
- Japanese with English bilingual proficiency is a must.
- Experience with running user or field market research is a strong plus.