<About the company>
Listed on Euronext global food company has HQ in Europe with products sold in over 120 markets.
Sales Controller role at multinational food products corporation in charge of forecasting and managing costs.
As a sales manager, this position will responsible for forecasting and managing costs related to sales initiatives and sales operations (promotional costs, overhead costs etc.) With the forecast, the sales controller is influence and work with internal stakeholders to inculcate responsible spending. Also play a key role in identifying gaps and opportunities in thier sales operations and suggest changes to increase efficiency in overall Sales Operations. Additionally, this position will create reports monthly as well as additional ad hoc projects.
- Facilitate the promotional spend budget-planning-controlling process of Sales
- Analyse promotion effectiveness across channels and brands
- Utilize internal promotion planning system to provide technical support to Key Account Managers
- Create summary of trade promotion spend on monthly basis
- Manage stakeholders at multiple levels and functions (country, regional, finance, SSD)
- Budget and control sales department's non-people costs
<Rewards & Benefits>
- Flexible working time
- Industry leader
- Experience in Finance controlling (1-2 years)
- Possess strong Statistical skills (Excel, Regression analysis etc.)
- Able to synthesize conclusion from large data analysis
- Native level spoken and written Japanese level with Intermediate business level spoken and written English