Great job opportunity for a Senior Accountant ready to step into a Business Controller role in the near future!
<About the company>
We have a fantastic client who is looking for a Senior Accountant to take care of the accounting function. Due to some circumstances, you will be able to get promoted quickly and hire an accountant to be your replacement
- In charge of daily accounting activities including AP, AR, invoicing, bank payments etc.
- Lead monthly/quarterly/annual closing activities and create financial statements
- Monthly financial reporting to the Business Controller in Japan
- Responding to Tax Authorities and masking sure the company is in compliant with local legislation
- Analyse financial data for sales, marketing, business development, technical and operations teams
- Participate in the day to day work within import and deliveries to customers
- Support establishment and implementation of accounting policies and routines
- Build and maintain good relationships with banks
- Responsible for archiving accounting material and agreements
- General document handling connected to finance function
- Ad-hoc projects in annual business plan, budgeting, forecasting etc.
- At least 3 years of experience in accounting
- Good skills in English and fluent in Japanese, oral and written
- Experience of working for international companies
- Good knowledge in international accounting principles (IFRS)
- Strong computer skills in Word, Excel, business systems, etc