Senior Financial Analyst
場所: Tokyo 23 wards, Japan
- Report directly to the Japan CFO
- Perform standard FP&A duties and analysis around month-end close, forecasting, and preparation of management reports related to financial results
- Foster cross-departmental relationships between FP&A and budget owners
- Contribute to the annual budgeting and quarterly and monthly reforecast processes. Ensure operations are executing to the financial plan.
- Investigate variances between actuals and budget and/or forecasts to understand trends and potential risks and opportunities for the company
- Perform ad hoc analyses that drive strategic business decisions. Analyze data and financial and business metrics to inform executives. Must be able to provide context, draw appropriate conclusions and provide recommendations.
- Assist with ad hoc projects and other cross-functional workstreams
- Experience in FP&A, Accounting, Consulting, Banking, or related roles
- Power user of Excel. Familiarity with business intelligence and financial planning applications a plus (e.g. Anaplan, Hyperion, Salesforce).
- Strong understanding of accounting and the ability to draw upon knowledge in order to produce accurate forecasts; work closely with the Accounting group to ensure accuracy and completeness during period-end close.
- Excellent analytical skills, strong proficiency in financial modelling, attention to detail
- Team player with excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to travel overseas as needed.
- Native-like fluency in Japanese, as well as advanced English proficiency
- All candidates, who may not have the above-listed years' experience, but can demonstrate the necessary skills, may apply and will be considered
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.apac.huxley.com/en