Senior FP&A Analyst
Our client is a world famous IT-marketing and advertising company and one of the "big 4" in the industry. It has many key accounts, numerous awards over its history and listed under the New York stock exchange.
This senior position will be responsible for supporting the local management / Finance director as a business partner to drive current business performance by providing accurate, complete and timely value-added analysis and assist in developing strategies, action plans, making decisions and appropriately allocating resources.
- Prepare quarterly business forecasts, track actual results and provide meaningful explanation on variances between forecast vs. actual.
- Provide regular updates to local business leaders for review to ensure target profitability
- Prepare various reports to global/region offices.
- Develop the annual business plan/budget and presentation material for global review.
- Respond to ad-hoc requests from global/regional offices.
- Attend meetings to understand the local business to provide advice from financial perspective.
- Conduct various analyses for the local business leaders to support their critical decision making.
- Work closely with local business leaders, finance director, management.
- Gain hands-on expertise on finance and business planning and drive fact based decision making
- Gain working knowledge of how to convert concepts into financial statements.
- Gain in-depth understanding of business profitability
- 3-5 years or more of working experience in FPA
- Advanced communication skills
- Good understanding of business processes and drive to translate numbers into recommendations to actionable plans
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel is essential. Ability to work with large volumes of raw data
- Interest in constructing a variety of projection/business models
- Good command of business English
- Experience in SAP ERP or other ERP systems preferred.
- Willingness and ability to go beyond the assigned tasks.