I'm looking for highly skilled, highly motivated C++ developers to strengthen our clients team. It will be your responsibility to extend and maintain our client's highly complex systems in C++. You will be responsible for creating optimum performance, working directly with the business. In this role, good communication skills are essential. You'll build efficient algorithms, systems and use asynchronous programming. You have the ambition to lift the team further and to improve the quality of software.
* BSc/MSc Computer Science or related
* Proven ability to understand and maintain complex, heavily loaded systems
* A solid experience as a C++ developer
* Experience with high-frequency, low latency and/or multithreading systems
* Experience developing distributed systems
* You have strong communication skills and are next to being a great team member, a self starter. You have a strong interest in finance.
* You are accurate and able to write solid codes
In this mission critical role, you will really have the opportunity to influence the company's performance.
Applicants of most seniority levels will be considered but we ask for at least 1 year of relevant work experience.
Our client offer an exciting opportunity to take your career to the next level in a professional and fun environment. You will also have the opportunity of enjoying continuous professional development whilst being very well rewarded for good performance.
Sthree Holland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.