Connecting...

Controls Engineer

Location: Braintree, Essex Salary: Up to £45000 per annum +
Sector: Engineering Type: 正社員

A thriving special purpose machinery manufacturer/supplier near Braintree are looking for a Controls Engineer to join their team. If you have PLC programming experience, then you could be the Controls Engineer that we're looking for.

What will you be doing?

As a Control Systems Engineer, your skills will be utilised starting with the machine build at the manufacturing site 25% of the time, and then the other 75% will be spent at customer sites across the UK, installing, commissioning, and helping with any maintenance and breakdowns. Therefore you will be provided with a company vehicle.

What skills/experience should you have?

  • PLC Programming (you will be writing some new code, also modifications)
  • Excellent problem solving skills
  • Mitsubishi experience would be an advantage
  • Fanuc Robotics experience would be an advantage

  • Salary up to £45,000 + competitive benefits package including company vehicle

Are you the Controls Engineer that we're looking for? If so, get in touch, today.

To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit www.huxleyengineering.com

Huxley Engineering, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales