My client, a fast growing fintech start-up, are currently looking to hire an experienced Full Stack developer to provide technical, design architectural expertise to their first mobile trading application here in London.
The ideal Full Stack Developer will have great problem solving and communication skills and will be comfortable with fast paced design, development and deployment, working in an agile environment. We are looking for ambitious and committed individuals who have worked on iOS, Android & web apps and built complex, responsive and sophisticated apps.
- Participate in technical, design, and architecture discussions with internal and external partners.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to determine business requirements, as well as design, develop, and test application code to ensure that business requirements are met.
- Use an agile/scrum methodology and ensure applications meet quality standards.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs for all production issues.
- Liaise with product development team to plan new features.
Desirable skills for our Full Stack Developer;
- React, Swift or Objective C, Java for mobile development; Rails, nodejs and Angular for web development.
- 4 to 7 years development experience. Native mobile app (iOS & Android) and web app development experience.
- Hosted cloud architecture, multi-threaded client software, client-server architecture and scaling systems.
If this is something you would like to explore further, please do not hesitate to apply and I would be happy to have a conversation regarding this.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales