Infrastructure Project Manager
I am currently looking for a Project Manager who is experienced working with clients with strong knowledge of the trading lifecycle, network connectivity and infrastructure solutions. This role is with a Global company within Financial Services and is a direct hire, full time position in Chicago, IL.
The Project Manager will be the SME on assigned projects and the point of contact for status, timelines, and risk factors of their projects to all stakeholder. The Project Manager will have a strong IT Infrastructure technical understanding of Network, Systems, Data Centre and Implementation. Proven ability to effectively guide decisions, manage and resolve conflicting demands under time pressure constraints.
- Partner with clients and their technical teams to deliver business critical and complex solutions.
- Partner with Account Management and technical teams to define project deliverables.
- Ensure effective delivery, project risk mitigation and traceability with client's key stakeholders and resources through communication of creating, maintaining and sharing project plans.
- Planning and leading progress calls for clients and internal teams responsible for various aspects of projects and delivery.
- 5+ years of experience as a Project Manager within the Infrastructure space.
- Experience working in the FinTech sector preferred with financial market awareness including Exchange products and technologies, market participants and regulatory requirements.
- Knowledge of managed infrastructure services.
- Technology minded with foundation understanding of Hosting/Network/Systems/Software/IT Operations.
To learn more, please apply with an updated resume!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.