A Top Tier Investment Bank are recruiting for a Project Manager to join their Change Implementation Team on a long term contracting basis and will be based in Glasgow.
The Project Manager will be expected to have the below experience:
- A strong history of project experience, successfully participating in Client Implementation projects
- Broad understanding of different markets, asset classes and instruments typically used within investment banking and fund administration, such as equities, commodities, FX, bonds, swaps, options etc.
- Experience working with offshore centres and business process migrations/divestment's.
- Ability to define solutions and carry out Due Diligence when required.
- Ability to complete gap analysis and conduct Target Operating Models.
If this is of interest to you, please do get in touch to learn more, and to discuss your experience in more detail.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales