We are looking for a Senior software developer to join our client in their new Cyber Security function. As part of the team you will be tasked with design, developing and running systems that help aggregate, contextualize and consume large amount of data from these diverse sources.
We are looking for a high performer with a keen sense of problem solving, and an ability to operate in a fast-paced environment. The team runs one of the most sophisticated set of security products/tools ranging from Cloud environments such as AWS, containers, application security to legacy infrastructure scanning tools providing an insight into security across our diverse technology stack
The ideal candidates will be working in an Agile team on current technologies provided through Amazon Web Services. A focus will be placed on your ability to demonstrate a solid understanding of programming languages such as Python, Java, Node.js (etc.). Experience with infrastructure tools such as Bamboo/Ansible, and CI/CD pipelines and cloud environments such as AWS are highly regarded.
- Design and deliver technical security capabilities through CI/CD integration which spans across infrastructure, automation and vendor solutions.
- Work closely with security, platform and application teams to improve the reporting and accessibility of information security tools through automation, continuous integration pipelines, data and API accessibility.
- Second level support to respond to and, when appropriate, resolve or escalate incidents surrounding security tools/solutions deployed
- Contribute to and provide insight into emerging technologies to help support the cyber security function.
What you need to know:
- Experience working in cloud computing environments (AWS preferred).
- Experience with continuous integration and relevant tools, in particular using Atlassian products Bitbucket/Bamboo/Jira etc.
- Experience with API design
- Programming and problem solving skills with at least one general purpose programming language, Java preferred.
- Experience on coding with either RDMBS or NoSQL database/cache
- Troubleshooting skills and creative problem solving ability. Can think outside the box
- Data modelling and full stack development skills
- Security knowledge / interest
- Exposure to security scanning tools
- Familiarity with Unix/Linux commands, coding at shell level
If you are interested in discussing this role further please apply with your most up to date CV and I will follow up with a chat about the role.
Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.