Senior/Lead Java Developer (Risk)
A financial services firm in downtown Chicago is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join their Pricing & Risk Calculations team. If you are looking to join an evolving team, this could be a great role for you.
- Work on technical problems by using development skills to improve performance
- Work with the business to effectively complete projects while enhancing performance
- Collaborate with team members to build intuitive features that meet market demands
- Use knowledge of financial services from a technology perspective to add value (data warehousing, pricing systems, electronic trading, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree in CS is preferred, but not required
- 5+ years' experience as a software engineer (financial services is helpful, but not a requirement)
- Knowledge of object oriented principles with an understanding of architecture patterns at the enterprise level
- Strong foundation/experience in java, springboot
- Ideally database experience with current technologies (MongoDB, Casandra, MSSQL), and experience with microservices architecture is preferred
- Can work with data structures/algos (hash maps, etc.)
If you want to be a part of a team that is revolutionizing the technology stack by creating a unified approach to data from a global perspective, please apply to Abbey at Huxley.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.