A Financial Services firm that is located in Downtown, New York City is currently seeking to hire a Vendor Risk Management professional for their growing Enterprise Risk Management Organization.
This individual will be working very closely with the information security and risk management departments, along with other key stakeholders throughout the organization. This isn't a huge team, so this is a high exposure position.
- Responsible for the vendor risk assessments of the firms vendors
- Oversee the data by utilizing GRC tools
- Oversee and assist with the management of the firms vendor performance
- Gather information, and conduct analysis of the vendor data; based on findings, provide recommendations to the business
- Create and conduct presentations based on findings
The successful individual in this position, will have:
- Experience with Audit OR Risk and Controls
- Ideally seeking someone with exposure to Technology Risk
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Vendor Management experience within the Finance Industry
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills; specifically with Excel, PowerPoint and Access
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to work independently
- Strong Time Management Skills
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.