Inf.Techn.Stream Officer Infrastructure
- Job type: Contract
- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: Frankfurt am Main
- Reference: HA-32709320
Für meinen Bankenkunden aus Frankfurt suche ich einen Information Technology Stream Officer for Infrastructure and Tools (m/w).
The IT-SO INFRA will work on the stream Infrastructure and Tools of the Production
Transformation Program to analyze the existing situations, processes and procedures and
further develop, adapt, harmonize and consolidate these to finally define a target setup
and contribute to put this in place.
* Coordinate and drive the stream and ensure a proper governance of projects
* Coordinate the stream governance and conduct stream meetings
* Provide pragmatic guidelines and templates to the stream members
* Develop and implement a method for tracking and reporting of the progressunexpected developments
* and budget, including tracking of the schedule, quality of deliverables and
* Facilitate the cross stream and project communication and interaction
* Consolidate project inputs, structure and analyze issues and highlight
* potential risk in a timely manner
* Preparation of all meetings, presentations and minutes related to the stream
* Take over further project management tasks (not only related to the above
* mentioned stream) on an ad-hoc basis
* The job requires an appropriate knowledge of architecture and technology in the IT
* Infrastructure space (computing, storage, back-up, databases, middleware, tools)
* Project Management knowledge incl. expertise in transformation processes
* Minimum five years of working experience, program / project management
* experience or equivalent beneficial
Ab Oktober 2017 bis Ende 2017. Die gesamte Zeit des Projekts full-time, 5 Tage pro Woche vor Ort in Frankfurt a.M.
Sthree Germany is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.