We are urgently hiring a Big Data Scientist for a 3-Month contractual role based in Jakarta, Indonesia, with one of the leading management consultancy firms in the globe.
Start date: 5th March, 2018
End date: 31st May, 2018
Kindly find the job description below :-
- Developing algorithms, models and visualizations to support the delivery of big data analytics use-cases.
- Data mining using state-of-the-art methods.
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for analytical execution
- Strong knowledge of and experience with statistics such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.; potentially other advanced math as well
- Programming experience, ideally in Python or Java, but we are open to other experience with common data science toolkits, such as R, Julia, Weka, NumPy, MatLab etc.
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, etc.
- Experience with NoSQL databases, such as HBase, Cassandra, MongoDB
- Experience with Big Data ML toolkits, such as Mahout, SparkML, or H2O
- Experience with data visualisation tools, such as D3.js, GGplot, etc.
- Proficiency with Hadoop v2, MapReduce, HDFS
- Good knowledge of Big Data querying tools, such as Pig, Hive, and Impala
If interested, please revert with your latest CV in word format
Sthree UAE is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.