Would you like to a very innovative organisation who have developed and patented are unique product that they are now ready to develop further in the UK market?
The company is in start up mode with big ambitions, with a newly formed management team.
The company now need an experienced Channel Account Manager to service and grow their existing distribution partners who specialise in telesales,catalogue and retail stores across the ROW territories as well as establishing a new presence in the UK.
Your role will be responsible for all sales outside of the US and Japan, managing existing,and establishing new strategic partnerships across Europe & Asia.
- Promote and grow relationships between company and key distributors and retailers
- Develop and manage a pipeline of opportunity
- Manage the on-boarding of new partners,including training on market,product,order management,installation and customer support requirements.
- Regular meetings with partners including overseas travel when required.
- Negotiate contracts and close business
- Track record of selling Consumer based products is essential
- Proven ability to grow key accounts and establish new ones
- Proven track record of exceeding targets
- Confident international networking skills to generate new opportunities and the ability to connect with decision makers to present our proposition
- Knowledge of selling into Wholesales,TV Channels and Retailers
Sthree UK is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.