Accountant - AP/AR - RE Investment Company - ENG
- Type Permanent
- Salary pension,health insurance
- Location Luxembourg, Luxembourg
- Sectors Buchhaltung
Huxley is currently helping a well-known American investment company in order to grow its team in Luxembourg. The company is globally managing $3 billion AUM and Luxembourg is taking care of two funds owning 30 properties with the goal of opening a new fund before the end of the year.
You will be joining their growing local team of four experts and will be responsible for AP/AR.
Review and analyse monthly project draw requests and financial statements.
Assist in the preparation of regular liquidity reports for the Fund(s).
- Prepare payments for service providers.
- Prepare rental and service charges invoices.
- Review of accounting entries and data entry for Luxembourg tier entities.
- Review of monthly bank reconciliations.
- Maintain general ledger chart of accounts for entities to ensure completeness, accuracy and consistency.
- Prepare and reconcile inter-company accounts.
- Run month end closing procedures.
Audits (Under supervision of the Controller):
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with external and internal auditors.
- Prepare and submit audit work-papers to auditors within the required time frame.
- Notify auditors of potential audit issues, material transactions which occurred during fiscal year, and any subsequent events. Answers questions and resolves any issues that may arise.
- Prepare information and promptly answer queries for audits, as needed.
- Complete special projects as directed by the Controller.
- Act as a team member with all employees of the management staff.
- Comply with all internal policies and procedures.
- Provide assistance to Controller and other personnel, as requested.
- Assume additional responsibilities as delegated by the Controller.
- You are fluent in English.
- You have at least 2-3 years of experience in accounting in Luxembourg.
- Good knowledge in excel.
- You have good communication skills and are able to solve issues.
- You are detail-oriented and are flexible.
- Salary paid on 12 months.
- Discretionary bonus.
- Pension scheme and health insurance.
- A growing company.
- Possibility to grow to a fund controller position.
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.