|Location: Luxembourg||Salary: competitive|
|Sector: Banking and Finance||Type: Permanent|
* Reporting to the Consolidation & Reporting Manager.
* Keeping financial transactions records in SAP.
* Preparing monthly/quarterly/annual financial statements.
* Preparing and checking tax and VAT returns. Liaising with internal departments.
* You are fluent in English and Italian.
* You have a degree in finance/accounting/economics …
* You have a good knowledge in SAP.
* You have experience in accounting.
* You are flexible and are detail oriented.
* You have very good communication skills.
* A salary in line with the market + a discretionary bonus.
* A stable group (founded 100 years ago) and a leader in its market.
* An international company at its early stage in Luxembourg.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity please send your application to Marie Bianchi. Successful candidates will be contacted within on week.
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.