Accountant - Invesment Company - M/F
- Type Permanent
- Salary competitive
- Location Luxembourg
- Sectors Banking and Finance
If you can answer yes to all of the above, then this opportunity will interest you!
My client is a US investment firm managing private funds with a growth of 350 % since they settled down in Luxembourg 4 years ago. It's a fast paced company and in order to strengthen their growing team, they are currently looking for an Accountant. The role focuses on being responsible for Accounting from A to Z and be a support for the two senior accountants. The ideal candidate will have the ability to perform and deliver quality on a tight deadline and will be offered the opportunity to evolve throughout his or her career.
Your responsibilities as accountant:
* Daily bookkeeping for several holding companies;
* Record complex accounting transactions;
* Timely preparation and processing of periodic closings;
* Preparation of Corporate Tax Return;
* Cash-flow activities and Account Payable Operations;
* Additional projects related to accounting and tax operations and procedures.
Your profile as accountant:
* Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance;
* Knowledge of Luxembourg Accounting and tax regulations;
* Good knowledge of LuxGaap;
* Proven accuracy and responsiveness;
* Autonomous, flexible, rigorous and strong team spirit;
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English are a must;
* Strong skills in Excel and Word.
You are applying for:
* International Human-sized company with growth perspectives;
* A role with responsibilities and autonomy;
* Salary in line with the market + package;
* Possibility to have a parking spot.
Feel free to apply if you think that your profile matches the description above.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 1 week. We provide complete confidentiality of your application. If you do not receive any feedback from us within that time frame, you can consider that your application was not successful.
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.