My client is a well-known investment company. The office is composed of 30 employees specialised in finance/tax, legal and risk matters. One of 2017 projects is to develop the finance team by recruiting a new accountant. Apart from the fact to join prestigious institution, this opportunity will enable you to have a global picture on the investment cycle and working on new investment vehicles like RAIFs.
- Accounting from A to Z (book keeping up to annual closings) of different PE Fund entities (RAIF, SICAV, SIF, SICAR, ...);
- Take part in the preparation of the financial statements;
- Preparation of monthly and yearly VAT and CIT returns;
- Assistance to the group reporting and the CSSF reporting;
- Assistance for the consolidation operations.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in accounting , economics or finance or equivalent;
- Experience: 1 - 3 years in similar position;
- Fluent in French, good knowledge in English;
- Knowledge of local GAAP, IFRS knowledge would be an advantage;
- Good work ethic;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent Team player.
- A market conform salary (depending on your experience);
- A familiar and friendly working environment;
- The possibility to get a global view of investment structures
- An offices located in the city center.
Feel free to apply if you think that your profile matches the description above.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 1 week and we provide the complete confidentiality of your application. If you do not receive any feedback from us within that timeframe, you can consider that your application was not successful.
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.