Accounting Manager - International Trust - AIF - Luxembourg
- Type Permanent
- Salary competitive package
- Location Luxembourg
- Sectors Banking and Finance
* You will be responsible for a portfolio of clients;
* You help your team to prioritise tasks and to implement an efficient working structure;
* You will be the main point of contact for the clients;
* You handle the contact with third parties and other service providers (lawyers, auditors, …);
* You assure that your team has all necessary support in order to grow their competencies;
* You will be coordinating and validating all the work delivered by your team.
* Ideally you have at least 5 years of experience as Senior Accountant and ideally already some management experience;
* Experience in Alternative Investments is required (Private Equity and/or Real Estate);
* You are fluent in English, all additional language would be a real advantage;
* You have a proven leadership and excellent communication and presentation skills;
* Despite the fact that you love to lead a team you have a hands-on attitude.
* Salary according to the market and your experience;
* A position in a company with a great international reputation;
* An international and stimulating environment;
* A flexible and autonomous role;
* Interesting growing perspectives for your future career.
If this opportunity interests you, feel free to forward your CV to Claude MAY. Successful applicants will be contacted within 1 week and we provide the complete confidentiality of your application.
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.