One of the largest Life and Pension Companies in the UK are looking for a Senior Compliance Analyst to join their Risk Management Team based in Telford.
As an Actuarial Analyst for one of the largest Insurance Organisations you will have the opportunity work within the Risk Reporting team within Financial & Insurance Risk Management (F&IRM) on risk reporting and Internal Model validation.
As an Actuarial Analyst you will be further afforded the chance to partake in your Actuarial exams during your employment, as the Organisation are keen to progress their employees in their Actuarial Academic Qualifications.
As an Actuarial Analyst you will have the following responsibilities:
- You will deliver all services to business and customers in a timely manner to meet expectations.
- Carry out routine processes in line with documented procedures, and ensure documented procedures are kept up to date.
- Apply actuarial judgement to propose process improvements to reduce cost, whilst improving controls and increasing service.
- Escalate risks and issues to line management in a timely manner and assist with implementation of solution where appropriate.
- Ensure the integrity of financial data is maintained.
As an Actuarial Analyst you will possess the following qualities:
- Advanced skills in MS Word and Excel.
- Solid mathematical aptitude.
- Ability to make effective decisions under pressure.
- Ability to think analytically and should be a problem solver.
The role of an Actuarial Analyst will sort an individual with strong analytical and mathematic skills, looking to pursue a career as an Actuarial Analyst and complete Actuarial Qualifications.
If this role is off interest to yourself please do not hesitate to apply now.
Sthree UK is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.