- Type Contract
- Salary Up to £245 per day +
- Location Edinburgh, Scotland
- Sectors Insurance
Are you a recent Actuarial Graduate, looking for an opportunity as an Actuarial Analyst?
One of the largest Banking Organisations based in Edinburgh are looking for recent Actuarial graduates to join their team as Actuarial Analysts.
Joining the Insurance Division, as an Actuarial Analyst you will be joining a dynamic and highly motivated team, working across the Bulk and Individual Annuity propositions, this will involve working on pricing models and building a strong commercial awareness for customers.
As an Actuarial Analyst, you will have the following qualities:
- You will have a strong academic background (preferably a numerical undergraduate degree)
- Experience of working with Excel (VBA preferred)
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to manage own work to agreed deadlines
- Bringing innovation to problem solving
- Attention to detail
- Delivering business results
If you are interested in this role, or know anybody who is, please do not hesitate to click apply now.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales