Actuarial Business Manager
- Type Permanent
- Salary £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits
- Location Telford
- Sectors Banking and Finance
Leading life and Pensions company are in the process of searching for the talents of an Actuarial Business Manager to join the actuarial team.
The role will require strong organisational skills, attention to detail and proactive accountability. The role will have significant exposure to a variety of strategic topics and senior stakeholders, with accountability for discrete topics / initiatives as they arise.
Candidates applying for this role should:
* Solid understanding of Actuarial capabilities and outputs in relation to the broader business activities
* Good basic understanding of Life and Pensions industry
* Solid understanding of Corporate Governance frameworks
* Professional experience working in or closely with an Actuarial function gained at financial services company
* Track record in building strong relationships with stakeholders, including at a senior level
* Experience of managing large budgets and resource plans
* Experience of Merger and Acquisition activity on large scale integrations
Please send your CV into me for a fast response
Sthree UK is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.