- Type Contract
- Salary £650 - £750 per day +
- Location Edinburgh, Scotland
- Sectors Insurance
Actuarial Manager, Life and Pensions, Bulk Annuities, Individual Annuities, Pensions, Actuarial, Mathematics, Actuarial Science, Economics, Physics
A very exciting opportunity for an Actuarial Manager to work with an organisation who has continued to have on-going growth into the Bulk and Individual Annuities Market.
My client are in the process of looking for an Actuarial Manager to come in an join this dynamic team.
In order to be considered for this role you will need to be able to demonstrate the below:
- You will need to be a qualified actuary.
- You will have the technical actuarial experience in individual annuity pricing or bulk annuity transactions.
-You must have prior experience in leading high-profile projects requiring strong communication, technical ability, and management skills.
- Commercial Awareness and the ability to be able to assist this organisation in expanding the annuities offering they currently have
For a speedy response, please send your CV in to Ak Lloyd or call me on 0207 469 5046 for a further conversation.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales