- Type Contract
- Salary Up to £700 per day +
- Location England, England
- Sectors Insurance
A leading Insurance Banking Organisation are in the process of searching for an Actuarial Manager to work on their actuarial products and thei retirement accounts.
The role can be based in either Bristol or Edinburgh depending on personal preference.
As an Actuarial Manager you will do the following:
- Acting as a key stakeholder in change projects, engaged in decision making, specifying and testing benefit illustrations,
- Providing technical actuarial product support to the Insurance Customer Delivery (ICD) and Propositions areas across the entire Lloyds Banking Group Life and Pensions product range,
- Calculating growth rates and charges for life and pension funds for publications and use in illustrations,
- Reviewing policyholder documentation and customer communications.
For a speedy response on your CV, please email me or call me on 0207 469 5041.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales