A leading Insurance Banking Organisation are in the process of searching for the talents of an Actuarial Lead / Manager to work on a high visibility project as well as managing 4 staff members in the team.
This is to work on an Assumption Management project to which involves moving away from manual excel spreadsheets on to a Hadoop database.
Candidates will be responsible for:
- Review the current suite of assumption tools ,recommend and deliver a process, to meet the required timetable.
- Simplify and make transparent the flow of assumptions.
- Removing redundant tables and rationalise calculations.
- Enable the capture and storage of assumptions for IFRS17
- Ensure all Stakeholders are kept informed of all progress and what is going on.
The end result of this high visibility project will be to get more control as to how there assumptions are dealt with.
For a speedy response on your CV, please email me or call me on 0207 469 5046.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales