Actuarial Project Manager
- Type Contract
- Location Bristol, England
- Sectors Banking and Finance
A leading Financial Services company in Bristol are looking for a Project Manager with Actuarial experience. The Project Manager will need to have experience delivering change within Insurance Finance.
This role is based in Bristol, on a rolling contract and paying £550-£650 daily.
- Decent amount of experience of an Insurance Finance (actuary) function
- Change Management experience
- Senior Stakeholder management
- Scrum / Agile experience
- Experience of delivering change
Nice to have
- Qualified Actuary / Accountant
If this sounds like you, please apply directly through this site.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales