Huxley is actually looking for an Administrative and Accounting Assistant. The client is an Asset Management company located in Luxembourg, easily accessible by public transport. The perfect candidate should already have a first experience in a similar role and be willing to learn and develop skills. An open-minded and hands-on mentality would be required to evolve perfectly in this structure.
- Basic finance/accounting/treasury tasks (encoding, preparing, invoicing, payments,…);
- Phone reception and physical reception of clients;
- Management of Agendas and Calendars;
- Booking of meetings, management of Meeting Rooms;
- Preparing Board Meetings;
- Administrative tasks;
- Office Management Tasks.
- You have at least a 2 years degree in Management, Secretary or similar;
- You have at least 1 year of experience in a similar role;
- You are flexible, able to handle a diversified set of different tasks;
- You can work autonomously but are also able to work in a Team;
- You can handle all MS Office tools;
- You are fluent in English and French.
- A salary package adapted to your experience;
- An environment that is favourable to your evolution (Trainings, Coaching, Perspectives …)
- A location in Luxembourg, easily accessible by public transport;
- A diversified role with responsibilities and the possibility to work autonomously once you proved that you can handle the task.
If this opportunity interests you, feel free to forward your CV to Claude MAY. Successful applicants will be contacted within 1 week and we provide the complete confidentiality of your application.
Sthree Luxembourg is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.