|Location: Melbourne||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Banking and Finance||Type: Contract|
We are currently working on an excellent opportunity for a talented AEM Software Developer to join an insurance group based in Melbourne. This role will see you working on an initial 6 month contract as part of a growing team with a possibility of extension.
* AEM Software Developer
* 6 month contract (likely to extend)
* Insurance Industry
* Based in Melbourne
* 2 years AEM experience
* Over 5 years' experience in Front End Development using HTML and CSS
* Must have Java Scripting experience
* Proven track record for developing complex websites on AEM
* Solid understanding of AEM building blocks
* Ability to leverage web content management components of AEM for customization
* Knowledge of responsive design concepts
* Excellent communication skills
* IT Qualification
* Experience with insurance or financial services
* Experience with Jasmine and Karma testing
* Experience with IBM Websphere/Weblogic/JBoss
* Experience in CI/CD
* Experience with Source Control - SVN, Git
If this role as an AEM Software Developer interests you, please apply with an updated copy of your CV for review. Alternatively, please contact Joey on 0282512107 for any further questions.
Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.