Agile Development Manager
- Type Permanent
- Salary £120000 - £145000 per annum + benefits
- Location London, England
- Sectors Banking IT
By Agile Development Manager
An Agile Development Manager is requested to join a Top Investment Bank, based in the City of London with a strong Software Engineering and Solutions Architecture background and hands on development experience across the full technology stack. The team lives and breathes agile, while the Agile Development Manager will help everyone to work in an agile fashion by influencing skills working with global counterparts.
As an Agile Development Manager you are requested to have:
- Hands on experience on JAVA of running large projects and building robust, scalable and adaptable systems
- Modern Agile SDLC techniques Continuous Integration, Automated Testing, Continuous Deployment (2 or 3 weekly releases)
- Leading large development teams - 100/150 people and they will be influencing those global teams across the different regions and they will have direct managerial responsibility
- Transforming the WPF to web based Angular and HTML5. Any web technologies (Angular/HTML 5) or desktop GUI technologies (.NET/C#) would be advantageous.
- Experience of working in the Finance Industry - Experience of P&L, Balance Sheet, Ledger/Subledger and cross asset classes will be advantageous but not a pre-requisite.
- Any Scala experience is desired but not a pre-requisite.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- It's a great company to work for, with excellent benefits and package.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales