AML Transaction Monitoring & Surveillance Compliance Officer
- Type Permanent
- Salary competitive
- Location Singapore, Singapore
- Sectors Banking and Finance
A renowned international bank is looking for a dynamic individual who is extremely motivated, systematic, creative and detail-oriented.
This will be a career with an attractive compensation package and the chance to be part of a stimulating environment.
We are looking for an AML Transaction Monitoring and Surveillance Compliance officer who can provide strong support in the private banking space, focusing on post transaction AML alert investigations as well as handling review of unusual activity reports and triggers.
- Investigate and assess transaction monitoring alerts for potential ML/FT risks
- Identify and monitor suspicious activities and transactions
- Ensure timely, efficient reporting of suspicious transactions
- Maintain current understanding of money laundering and terrorist financing issues
- Review & approve unblocking, wire transfer and exceptional requests
- Advice appropriate remediation action for high risk accounts
- Participate in the periodic review
What you bring
- Experience in KYC or AML processes within Private Banking
- Strong working knowledge of AML, EDD and KYC regulatory requirements
- Experience in transactional analysis
- High level of analytical and problem solving skill, planning and organizational skills
- Ability to contribute, support and lead efforts to achieve team KPIs
- Self starter with the ability to work independently with excellent business judgement
Are you our new paralegal? Please kindly reply with your most updated resume or speak to Charlotte Chen about this job.
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Client Services by Asia Recruitment Awards 2017
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017