Amsterdam / PHP Developer / 62K / Symfony - Laravel
- Type Permanent
- Salary competitive
- Location Amsterdam, North Holland
- Sectors Developer
Patience, Solitaire, Hearts, Candy Crush, Angry Birds? Are you fond of online gaming in general, then this job might be something for you. For a company in Amsterdam focusing on online gaming I'm looking for a PHP Developer.
As PHP Developer you will be part of one of the product teams and work in sprints (two weeks) on delivering the next product. You can be part of projects that last half a year but there are also projects that last three years. We're therefore looking for someone with a long-term strategy and that really wants to progress his/her career within this organisation and polish their technical skill set.
- PHP fluency and experience with Symfony/Laravel
- At least 3 years of experience as a PHP Developer
- You thoroughly understand the need for reliable systems, thus you prioritize quality over quantity
- You prefer Laracasts over Netflix
- Informal, yet you appreciate a professional atmosphere
- Bonus points: Apache, MySQL, REST, GIT, Linux
- Bonuspoints pt2: NodeJS, Java, Smartfox, AWS, XML/XSLT, Continuous Delivery, Redis, TeamCity
- 25 holidays
- Salary based on your experience (including profit shares) (up to € 62.000 gross yearly)
- Bootcamp fitness for free
- Kickboxing lessons for free
- lunch for free
- Pension plan
- Holiday allowance
- Travel allowance
- Informal environment
- Fulltime position as PHP Developer
About the company
This company puts its focus at online gaming and operates within the international market. The company is relatively new, expands rapidly though still grows organic.
Do you tick many of the boxes and do you think you are the designated PHP Developer for this company in Amsterdam? Then please do not hesitate and get in touch with me (Santini Heijmans) on +31 (0)20 522 1322 or s.heijmans @ huxley.com
Sthree Holland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.