An exciting opportunity to join and help shape the direction of an Analytics team has come about within a global digital marketing agency.
As an Analytics Manager you will play a key role in building out analytical capabilities so that the business can put customer understanding at the heart of decision-making for their clients. You will be responsible for the end-to-end delivery of customer analytics initiatives and you will work closely with other teams to communicate actionable insights and translate your recommendations into measurable, value-adding actions.
The role will report into the Analytics Director and sits within the wider Data and Insights department which provides data driven solutions for clients.
- Manage and coach a team of analysts taking responsibility for their development and ensuring that they have the support required to successfully deliver projects.
- Set analytical plans and roadmap for core clients.
- Work collaboratively with the Data Strategy, Data Science and Digital Analytics team to deliver against the analytical road map.
- Manage the analytical sprint process to ensure that all work is delivered through the team in a highly effective manner, carefully managing expectations of internal stakeholders and clients.
- SAS / SQL
- Experience of managing and developing teams
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; making the complex simple for internal and external stakeholders
- Knowledge of statistics and experience of implementing in a business setting
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales